Tuesdays ~ Jan 16 – Feb 20 ~ 6:00-7:00pm (Pacific) .
Do any of the following apply to you?
- You chose to donate your embryos and are looking for support.
- You have frozen embryo(s) and want to learn more about the path of embryo donation.
- You want to connect to others who have found themselves in similar situations.
- You feel happy, sad, content, fearful, prideful, vulnerable, and/or confident and want to hear from others who may be feeling the same.
- You want to share your story to help others.
Let’s spend 6 weeks together:
Over the course of six weeks, we will share, laugh, cry, grow, learn, and celebrate together. We’ll step outside our comfort zones and into a safe, nourishing circle of connections.
Here’s what that means:
- Weekly meetings of support via videoconference. (Join from anywhere in the world, Tuesdays ~ Jan 16 – Feb 20 ~ 6pm-7pm (Pacific)
- Engaging weekly summaries. Receive summaries every week containing the themes and lessons from the previous group session.
- Access to our private Facebook group. Share progress, photos, accomplishments, stories, strivings and struggles within the safety of our private forum.
Do you have questions? I’d love to answer them for you.